We have a very exciting announcement to share with you…
After almost two whole months of being puppy-free, we are thrilled to share that within a week, we’ll have a new litter of sweet puppies to snuggle and share with all of you!
Our sweet Finley girl is due as early as Saturday and has been doing just wonderful this spring pregnancy! As of late, she’s been enjoying laying in the cool grass + soaking in the beautiful PNW sunshine.
These sweet babies will be F1B Standard Goldendoodles from Finley & Sam, weighing between 45-60lbs full grown, with a silky/wavy coat in both white + cream colors. Last litter, they had a beautiful combo of both black eyes + black nose and blue eyes + liver nose and we just can’t wait to see what their sweet puppies will look like this time around!
Over the past few months, we’ve been so blessed to received continual pictures + updates from their sweet families, and so of course, we just had to share some of the adorableness with you, too…Enjoy!
As of right now, we have two families already in line for pick of Finley’s upcoming litter so if you are seriously interested in getting one of these sweet puppies in to your arms, we encourage you to go ahead and complete + submit a puppy application so that we can give you a call and arrange a time for you to come over and meet our sweet little ones within the next month, too!
“So why do I have to apply for a puppy?” – you might be wondering…
And, it’s a valid question that we have a few good answers for:
- Just like you get to check us out (here on our website), we also like to check you out as well because ultimately, we strive for our puppies to go into only the very best homes. Can you blame us?!?
- It helps us to better understand what you’re looking for, both for your family and also in a puppy, allowing us to honestly determine if we/our dogs are indeed a good fit for you and your family. Because we really do want the best for everyone!
- And lastly, it saves both us and you a whole lot of time on the phone and while you’re here visiting + snuggling + picking your sweet puppy. Of course, we’ll chat on the phone and meet in person at some point, but we’re a busy family and I’m sure you are, too, which is why we aim to purpose our time with you intentionally.
“So how do I begin the process of adopting one of your puppies?” – another (good) question you might be wondering…
And this is how:
- Complete + submit a puppy application AND/OR contact us with any questions you might have!
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, we’ll call ASAP to set up a time for you to come and pick out a sweet puppy.
- Come to our home in Kirkland (sometime in June) to meet/pick out your special puppy!
- Puppy pick up day will be in mid-July (depending on DOB) when puppies are 8 weeks old. This is both a fun and special day for everyone!
Stay tuned for an official birth announcement within the next week as well as some sweet pictures of our new little babies…
Much love from our family to yours!
*Family photos by Anna Christine Photography