We’re thrilled to announce that as of yesterday, all of our sweet Labradoodle puppies have found wonderful families to call their own!
It’s been an exciting week receiving applications, getting to know each family over the phone, making appointments to visit, and then finally – meeting face-to-face on Sunday!
Just three more weeks with these little ones and then it’s on to their new and forever homes. Bittersweet, but mostly sweet!
As of today, March 5th, 2018 – We do not have any upcoming litters of Goldendoodles, Labradoodles, or Double Doodles but the very best way to find out when we will be expecting another adorable crew is to subscribe to our announcement email, found at the top right corner of this page!
And here’s what you can expect from our occasional emails sent out…
- Be the first to know about any upcoming litters!
- Receive an official birth announcement once new puppies are born!
- Enjoy regular updates about our puppies while watching them grow!
- Hear about any exciting new things we’re loving for our doodles!
Lastly, if you are seriously interested in adopting one of our future puppies and/or being first in line to pick from our next litter, here’s what to do:
- Complete + submit a puppy application AND/OR contact us with any questions you might have!
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, we’ll call ASAP to discuss time-frames, find out exactly what you’re looking for, as well as get to know you a little better. And once we have a new litter, you’ll be the first to know!
- When the puppies are 4-weeks old, and especially when looks and personalities are more apparent, we’ll have you come to our home in Kirkland, Washington, to meet us and our sweet dogs, as well as pick out your own special puppy!
- Then at 8-weeks old, you get to take your sweet puppy home! This is both a fun and special day for everyone!
Until then, stay tuned, Seattle, for more adorable doodles soon coming your way!
Much love from our family to yours,