Finley + Sam’s newest puppies are now three weeks old and getting cuter by the minute!
This past week, it’s been so fun watching these sweet little ones change from sleepy newborns to walking babies, already giving us small glimpses of their own unique little personalities and looks – always a joy to behold.
So far, we already have three wonderful families committed to this litter and are thrilled to be welcoming them into our home this coming weekend to meet our sweet little gang and choose the right companion for their family. Truly, it’s a weekend we always look forward to!
And of course, we’d love for you to “meet” our darling gang, too…
Blue Collar BOY
Green Collar BOY
Red Collar BOY
Brown Collar BOY
Tan Collar GIRL
White Collar GIRL
Black Collar GIRL
These sweet ones are F1B Standard Goldendoodles from Finley & Sam, and will weigh between 45-60lbs full grown, with a silky/wavy coat in both white + cream colors.
Currently, we are scheduling families to come and visit this weekend – June 16th – to meet our sweet little gang as well as to pick out a sweet puppy to call their own, and then we’ll plan on everyone going into their forever homes on the weekend of July 14th/15th at 8-weeks old!
If you’d also like to come and meet these sweet ones this weekend or sometime soon, we encourage you to go ahead and complete + submit a puppy application so that we can give you a call and arrange a time for you to do so!
“So why do I have to apply for a puppy?” – you might be wondering…
And, it’s a valid question that we have a few good answers for:
- Just like you get to check us out (here on our website), we also like to check you out as well because ultimately, we strive for our puppies to go into only the very best homes. Can you blame us?!?
- It helps us to better understand what you’re looking for, both for your family and also in a puppy, allowing us to honestly determine if we/our dogs are indeed a good fit for you and your family. Because we really do want the best for everyone!
- And lastly, it saves both us and you a whole lot of time on the phone and while you’re here visiting + snuggling + picking your sweet puppy. Of course, we’ll chat on the phone and meet in person at some point, but we’re a busy family and I’m sure you are, too, which is why we aim to purpose our time with you intentionally.
“So how do I begin the process of adopting one of your puppies?” – another (good) question you might be wondering…
And this is how:
- Complete + submit a puppy application AND/OR contact us with any questions you might have!
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, we’ll call ASAP to set up a time for you to come and pick out a sweet puppy.
- Come to our home in Kirkland to meet/pick out your special puppy!
- Puppy pick up day will be July 14th/15th when puppies are 8 weeks old. This is both a fun and special day for everyone!
Much love from our family to yours!
*Family photos by Anna Christine Photography