We are excited to announce that we are now accepting puppy applicants for Finley’s newest litter, who will be ready to go into their forever homes by the weekend of January 20th/21st!
“So why do I have to apply for a puppy?” – you might be wondering…
And, it’s a valid question that we have a few good answers for:
- Just like you get to check us out (here on our website), we also like to check you out as well because ultimately, we strive for our puppies to go into only the very best homes. Can you blame us?!?
- It helps us to better understand what you’re looking for, both for your family and also in a puppy, allowing us to honestly determine if we/our dogs are indeed a good fit for you and your family. Because we really do want the best for everyone!
- And lastly, it saves both us and you a whole lot of time on the phone and while you’re here visiting + snuggling + picking your sweet puppy. Of course, we’ll chat on the phone and meet in person at some point, but we’re a busy family and I’m sure you are, too, which is why we aim to purpose our time with you intentionally.
“So how do I begin the process of adopting one of your puppies?” – another (good) question you might be wondering…
And this is how:
- Complete + submit a puppy application AND/OR contact us with any questions you might have!
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, we’ll call ASAP to set up a time for you to come and pick out a sweet puppy *A $250 deposit is due before visiting, first deposits in get first pick of the litter and we continue to go in order of deposits.
- Come to our home sometime in early January to meet/pick out your special puppy! *$250 is due to reserve and hold your pick of the litter
- Puppy pick up day will be the weekend of January 20-21st, when puppies are 8 weeks old. This is both a fun and special day for everyone! *Remaining $1100 is due this final visit.
Stay tuned for more adorable + updated pictures of our sweet little crew…
Much love from our family to yours!