We are excited to announce that we are now accepting puppy applicants for Piper’s newest litter, who will be ready to go into their forever homes by the weekend of March 24/25th!
Piper & Sam’s puppies are now four weeks old TODAY which means that it’s time to begin the exciting process of finding wonderful homes for each of our sweet little ones!
We can’t believe that it’s already been a whole month with these little guys but it’s true that time really does fly when you’re raising puppies! This is our favorite age – 3 to 5 weeks-old – as each one’s own personality is now starting to become evident as well as they’re just so darn cute!
These pups are Multi-Generational Labradoodles who will most likely be between 30-45lbs full grown, with a silky/curly coat and we’re excited to have gotten a variety of colors in this litter including two creams + 2 whites + 1 silver + 1 apricot! Three boys and three girls!
And if you’ve ever wondered (or are wondering) what exactly is the difference between Goldendoodles and Labradoodles, then this post that we shared just this week is for you: “What’s the Difference Between Goldendoodles and Labradoodles?”
But now, we’d love to introduce our sweet gang to you…
Blue Color BOY
Green Collar BOY
Orange Collar BOY
Red Collar GIRL
Pink Collar GIRL *I already have a home!
Yellow Collar GIRL *I already have a home!
“So why do I have to apply for a puppy?” – you might be wondering…
And, it’s a valid question that we have a few good answers for:
- Just like you get to check us out (here on our website), we also like to check you out as well because ultimately, we strive for our puppies to go into only the very best homes. Can you blame us?!?
- It helps us to better understand what you’re looking for, both for your family and also in a puppy, allowing us to honestly determine if we/our dogs are indeed a good fit for you and your family. Because we really do want the best for everyone!
- And lastly, it saves both us and you a whole lot of time on the phone and while you’re here visiting + snuggling + picking your sweet puppy. Of course, we’ll chat on the phone and meet in person at some point, but we’re a busy family and I’m sure you are, too, which is why we aim to purpose our time with you intentionally.
“So how do I begin the process of adopting one of your puppies?” – another (good) question you might be wondering.
And this is how:
- Complete + submit a puppy application AND/OR contact us with any questions you might have!
- Once your application has been reviewed and approved, we’ll call ASAP to set up a time for you to come and pick out a sweet puppy.
- Come to our home sometime in early March to meet/pick out your special puppy! *$250 deposit is due to reserve and hold your pick of the litter
- Puppy pick up day will be the weekend of March 24th/25th in Kirkland, WA when puppies are 8-weeks old. This is both a fun and special day for everyone! *Remaining $1350 is due this final visit.
Keep a lookout for more adorable pictures in the coming weeks!
Much love from our family to yours,