From the Beginning
Some of my earliest childhood memories are of holding puppies on my lap. My mother always enjoyed breeding our family dogs throughout my years of growing up, never really as a business but more of a beloved hobby.
I loved being able to walk alongside my sweet and fun-loving Golden Retriever, Baby, through five litters and forty-three puppies throughout my middle-childhood years. And I especially loved getting to witness the joy that each unique puppy brought to their new forever families.
Fast forward many years later, my mother eventually became a well-respected Goldendoodle and Labradoodle breeder in Northern California. Once she discovered the Doodle breed, she fell hard in love and never looked back.
My husband, Chris, grew up with Australian Shepherds and I, mostly with Golden Retrievers, and so we were a little skeptical about this new breed, at first. Yet, the more we learned about Doodles and experienced them hands-on, the more we quickly realized what wonderful family dogs they truly are!
Eventually, after moving to the Seattle area, we got two Doodles of our own and after being trained hands-on by my mom, we decided to go ahead and share our love with others, thus, Love Our Doodle was born in the fall of 2017.
And now, I get to witness my own children making their own memories with puppies on their lap.
We truly love our doodles and all the joy that they bring to our family. And that is our desire is for you and your family – to experience the joys and companionship that come along with this wonderful breed.
WHAT WE PROVIDE & GUARANTEE
- Honest & trustworthy business practices
- Healthy and well-cared for mama + papa’s dogs + babies
- Vet-checked puppies + complete health records
- First vaccination + de-wormings given up to 8-weeks old
- 2-year genetic health guarantee
- A special “puppy package” including starter supplies for your puppy + a transitional blanket that smells like momma as well as a few other goodies to take home!
- Detailed weekly emails with instructions, tips, and tricks to help prepare your family with welcoming your new puppy into your home as well as a lifetime support from us!
- And best of all – a happy + healthy + adorable new family member to love for many years to come!