Since we receive a lot of regular questions about our Goldendoodles, Labradoodles, and Double Doodles, we have compiled a list of our most frequently asked questions right here, for you. If you have any other questions that we didn’t address, please feel more than welcome to reach out and contact us here.
What types of Doodles do you offer?
At this time, we are currently (or will soon be!) breeding…
- Medium Multigenerational Doubledoodles (75% Poodle + 12.5% Labrador + 12.5% Golden Retriever) Weighing between 40-50lbs full grown
- Medium Multigenerational Labradoodles (75% Poodle + 25% Labrador) Weighing between 35-50lbs full grown
- Standard Goldendoodles (85% Poodle + 15% Golden Retriever) Weighing between 40-60lbs full grown
What's the difference between Goldendoodles, Labradoodles, and Double Doodles?
Well, that question is a mouthful, isn’t it?!! Simply put, Goldendoodles, Labradoodles, and Double Doodles are all hybrid breeds. A Golden Retriever + Poodle = Goldendoodle. A Labrador Retriever + Poodle = Labradoodle. A Goldendoodle + Labradoodle = Double Doodle. From our experience, we’ve found that these three breeds are more alike than not.
All three Doodle breeds are…
- Highly social and intelligent
- Great with families, especially with young children
- Very affectionate and loyal
- Energetic, needing regular exercise + attention
- Similar in size (depending on the size of parents)
- Non-shedding / very low-shedding coats
- Hypoallergenic for those with allergies
We will add that Goldendoodles tend to have wavier, longer coats as Labradoodles have more of a tighter curly coat. And Double Doodles are beautifully in between!
How much are your Doodles?
The prices of our Goldendoodles, Labradoodles, and Double Doodles are $2500 each.
What all is included in this price?
First of all, let us begin by saying that we are a small family-to-family breeder. We are a normal family of four, who loves to raise wonderful puppies for wonderful families. We use both our hands and hearts in this process, raising every single puppy as a part of our family. Starting around 4 days old and every single day to follow, every puppy is touched, talked to, played with, and snuggled by every member of our family!
With that being said, every puppy also comes home with…
- Their first (of three) vaccination + receive regular de-wormings given through 7/8-weeks old
- A head-to-toe health check from our trusted veterinarian + puppy health records file
- Neurological stimulation practices beginning with the puppies at 4 days old
- 2-year genetic health guarantee
- Weekly update emails + pictures from us to you which also includes A TON of helpful tips, tricks, and training resources to help fully prepare you before bringing your puppy home!
- And finally, a puppy “newborn” pack. This includes a starter bag of puppy food, poop bags, potty pads, chew toys, and training treats. It also includes a cozy transitional blanket that smells like momma to help ease the big transition from our home to yours!
Are deposits refundable?
Unfortunately, they are not. The purpose of a deposit given early on establishes our commitment to you that we’ll hold a special puppy for you. It also confirms your promise to us that you’re committing to adopt one of our puppies. Deposits may be transferable if we are planning to have another litter in the near future.
How do I reserve a puppy?
Once we’ve announced an upcoming litter, we will begin reviewing applications based on those who voiced interest. After reviewing, we will give you a call to answer any of your questions and get to know you/your family better. If we feel like your family is a good fit for our Doodles, we will send a confirmation email including instructions on sending a deposit (via cash, personal check, or Venmo) to reserve a puppy. Your deposit goes towards your total payment and will be deducted from the amount due on your puppy pick-up day.
What is your puppy application/selection process?
Here are the steps to take if interested in adopting one of our puppies:
- Complete + submit a puppy application. Why do we do this? Simply because we like to get to know you just like you get to know us! Also, it’s always better to apply sooner rather than later. We use every date of application submitted to help us line up families for pick of litter.
- Sign up for our email newsletter + waitlist found on the home page of our website! (Don’t forget this step! This is where we send out any exciting news as well as begin interviewing + accepting applicants for our upcoming litter!)
- Once a momma’s pregnancy is confirmed, we’ll send out an email to announce the exciting news + see who all is interested in the upcoming litter! (And we go by date of application, email response + personal preference for a certain number of puppy spots!)
- Once we’ve chatted + confirmed you’re on the list for the upcoming litter, we’ll send a confirmation email and your puppy deposit of $500 is due at this time.
- When puppies are around 4/5 weeks old, we excitedly welcome you and your family into our home to meet us, our momma dog, and to pick out your special puppy! *2nd payment of $1000 is due at this time.
- And finally, around eight weeks old, puppies go to their forever homes! This is a fun and special day for everyone. *3rd and final payment of $1000 due at this time.
Where are you located?
We are located in the Greater Seattle Area. Although we have a “Snohomish” address, we are truly located in the Maltby/North Woodinville area
Can we come and visit our puppy?
Absolutely! We think it’s so important to come and meet your sweet puppy once (and its momma!) before the final pick-up day! With that being said, we are a busy young family, so visiting days are pre-selected. But we’ll try to arrange a time that works well for everyone!
When can we bring our puppy home?
When puppies are around 8 weeks old, they go to their forever homes!
We live at a distance. Do you ship your puppies?
Unfortunately, we do not. In seeking to uphold the welfare of our puppies first and foremost, we have chosen to opt-out of shipping our puppies. We will passionately say that the Pacific Northwest is a wonderful place to visit (especially during the summertime). You’re more than welcome to come to us, pick up your puppy, and make a fun vacation out of it! Traveling with your new four-legged family member as a carry-on is way less traumatic than being transported as cargo for any precious puppy. If our schedule allows, we would be happy to meet you at a nearby airport for an additional fee.
How can we find out about upcoming litters?
The best and most convenient way to find out about our upcoming litters is to sign up for our newsletter. You can sign up on our home page. This serves as both a detailed announcement + a waiting list for our interested families. Once a momma’s pregnancy is confirmed, we’ll send out an email to announce the exciting news + see who is interested in the upcoming litter! And we go by date of application, email response + personal preference for a certain number of puppy spots!
Where can I see more pictures of your past puppies?
What all do I need for my doodle?
These are essential…
- A collar & leash (don’t forget an ID tag as well!)
- Crate + pad
- Food & water bowls
- Shampoo & brush/comb
- Chew toys
- A training plan for your new puppy!
And these are a bit more optional…
- Dog bed
- Food container and scoop
- Grooming tools
- Vitamins & supplements